Monday, March 12, 2007

There Is Always A Tomorrow?....

I have this dubious honour of missing out on good opportunities for a good star gazing night out. When the skies are clear, the weather is fine and the night air steady, I am either:

a. too tired, because of the activities/work during the day
b. sick and coughing, like recently
c. have an appointment in the evening I cannot break
d. too tired, yes, again!

So, there have been many occasions when I tell myself, 'Tomorrow lah! It will still be the same' and when tomorrow comes, I am unable to do anything because of the above reasons or worse, the skies are totally clouded or it rains! :-P

The challenge this month is to see if I can get up around 4.00+ a.m. and catch Jupiter on the southern skies along the constellation of Sagittarius and Scorpius... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alternative Telescopes

Alternative Telescopes
Online Observations

Together on A Cosmic Journey

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP