Thursday, February 07, 2008

Saturn Blues and Twin Suns

I went to check the skies just now, a little after 11.00pm, to see if I could get Saturn onto the Bresser's sight, but no go! The clouds came in earlier and blanketed the entire place... :-P So, I have to wait till the weekend. I have an exam on Friday and I am not sure if I would want to do any observing tomorrow night.

Well, I shall have to see my mood for tomorrow then...

Anyway, came across this interesting piece of writing that speculates on what Star Wars, Episode IV, has given to the audiences with that scene where Luke Skywalker walks out of his desert abode and we see the twin suns of Tatooine glowing in the evening sky. Whether twin suns like that is possible in real life or not, is the subject of this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alternative Telescopes

Alternative Telescopes
Online Observations

Together on A Cosmic Journey

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP