Friday, February 08, 2008

Mars and Collegio

My mind decided to take a short break from studies and I went outside into the cool breezy night where I brought my Nikon along and took this shot just above the roof of the Collegio.

That's what Mars is from this view and beside it, to the right is the constellation Auriga. A little to the left is the star Betelgeuse which is part of the constellation Orion which is hidden from view as it heads downwards behind the building on the west.

Exams can do strange things to people. Me, I just take pictures of constellations! ;-)

Click on the picture for a larger view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alternative Telescopes

Alternative Telescopes
Online Observations

Together on A Cosmic Journey

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP