Thursday, November 29, 2007

Inspired...

The Bresser has been lying around with nothing much to point at recently. That's because of the cold weather outside and my fatigue during the weekdays when I come back from classes after 7.00p.m.

Still, I always look for signs of hope that I can be inspired to take the refractor out for a spin or two just to reacquaint with the wonders of the night skies that offers a free and gifted view of the universe.

I may just take a shot tonight after I return from class to check out again the constellation Perseus and see how Holmes is getting along. I feel I ought to make full use of this opportunity after I read this piece from Universe Today.

I just hope I don't chicken out from the cold and fatiguedness again... :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alternative Telescopes

Alternative Telescopes
Online Observations

Together on A Cosmic Journey

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP