Friday, July 11, 2008

Sky Guy #2

I am mostly loss for words an explanation concerning the the details and nity gritty stuff about things astronomy because I don't involve myself too much in them as I should. Usually the interest lies with just getting the scope out into the open and trained to the skies to view the stellar wonders there. When queried about the specific matters about the whats, hows and whys, well, sometimes it is a big mystery to me! ;-)

So, it is always a gem to get good videos such as this second instalment from skyguy to clear the matter up a bit. It's still hot and summer here and a good time to brush up on some astronomy knowledge...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alternative Telescopes

Alternative Telescopes
Online Observations

Together on A Cosmic Journey

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP