Sunday, September 09, 2007

Afternoon Delight

The past weeks were rather bad for gazing the skies, especially in the night. This was because the nights were very cold as the temperature dropped suddenly to around 8 - 10 degrees. Even my room felt rather chilly that I had to close the windows shut! For some days before today, it was cloudy and there were some rains too. All very cold and wet!

The Bresser scope meanwhile stood forlornly by the window as it contemplates what it could do while waiting for the climate to reach a suitable environment for watching. So, today, when the sun came back and warmed the day a little, I decided to open up the scope and see through my bedroom window, the hills and the city in the distant.

As I continued to turn my scope upwards into the skies, I saw two parasailors slowly making their way gracefully downwards into the hills in the distance. I took a shot of it with the digicam through the scope's eyepiece. That's an afternoon delight for the Bresser after a while in the 'freezer'... :-D

(click the pic for a closer view)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alternative Telescopes

Alternative Telescopes
Online Observations

Together on A Cosmic Journey

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP